Abandoned Island

Life on my abandoned island is interesting. Not in a bad way. I arrived at the abandoned island after the plane I was on crashed, interestingly enough, I was the only one who ended up here in this island. My everyday life here is overall pretty great. I’ll wake up and to start off the day I take a swim in the ocean, then I’ll go around the forest to find fruit for a nice breakfast. After eating my breakfast I’ll end up sitting in the sand under a nice palm tree and reading a book that I found deserted on the island. After my reading it’ll be around lunch time and Ill start a fire to cook my saved food I have hunted over time. I’ll enjoy that food while walking around, exploring the island that I have seen over a hundred times. After my exploring I’ll go back in the ocean and spend most of my evening in there. Once dinner time has come, I’ll make my food and it will be the best meal of the day while I watch the sun go down over the water. Life is pretty great here, but It gets lonely without any other human life here, but I don’t mind. That’s what my life on an a abandoned island is like.